Tackling Hell itself is exhausting work for those of us without the DOOM Slayer’s unquenchable rage and seemingly infinite stamina. Thankfully, our partners at G FUEL concocted a Spicy Demon’ade energy formula to help DOOM fans power through another day of slaying demons, spreadsheets or any other evils that get in their way.
Because this is the Slayers Club, we took to the UAC mess hall and crafted some unique concoctions using this DOOMified drink mix. Have your own idea for G FUELed creation worthy of the Slayer? Show what you’ve come up with to our official DOOM Twitter account so we can check out your incredible concoctions!
The BFG (Beets, FUEL, Ginger) 9000
This combination of fresh fruit and vegetables, dosed with a little spice from the ginger and Spicy Demon’ade, comes together for a Cacodemon-red blend bursting with iron, antioxidants, fiber, folates and all those other words you normally only come across at a supplement store. Your mother may not approve of those nasty demons in DOOM Eternal, but she’ll be delighted to know you’re getting your veggies.
- Approx. ½ cup beets, peeled and medium diced
- Approx. ½ cup fresh strawberries, destemmed and halved
- 1 tsp. ginger, finely chopped or zested/grated
- 1 cup spinach, lightly chopped
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup blackberries
- 1 scoop G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade
- Approximately 6-7 ice cubes GEAR:
- Zester or grater
- Mix the G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade with approx. 8-10 oz. cold water
- In a blender, add the ice, fruit, beets, spinach, ginger and Demon’ade concentrate.
- Blend until smooth. Whatever you think is long enough, add a minute to that – you really want the texture to be far from ‘chunky’ as possible. Feel free to add more Demon’ade concentrate if the mixture starts to stick to the blender.
- Serve immediately and pat yourself on the back for giving your body a serving of greens…and reds..and blues?
NOTE: Exercise caution when handling sharp kitchen implements. A serving of G FUEL (1 scoop) contains approximately 140mg of caffeine. Consult a physician before consuming G FUEL if you are pregnant, nursing, sensitive to caffeine, have a medical condition, high blood pressure or heart issues.