We’re excited to announce that we’ve deployed official dedicated servers for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Though the community has hosted – and continues to host – servers with a variety of mods and custom maps that we highly recommend, we also understand that many players are looking for a more nostalgic experience.
So, starting now, you’ll be able to find official servers running the vanilla Enemy Territory Campaign ruleset, with all six original maps and no mods! We’ve set up servers across multiple territories to better ensure players from around the world can play with relatively low ping.
Here are the specific notes regarding this update:
- Official servers will be named: “id Software Official Vanilla Server – (Region)”
- Four official servers deployed.
- One official server per region.
- Regions supported include:
- US: Texas
- EU: Netherlands
- AU: Canberra
- UK: London
- All official servers run the “Campaign” game mode by default. Official servers maintain the following settings:
- Server MOTD: Official & Vanilla Servers hosted by id Software. Enjoy! These servers are unmoderated. For issues, help.bethesda.net
- Game Type: Campaign
- Maximum Players: 16 (8v8)
- Friendly Fire: Yes
- Punkbuster: No
- Anti-Lag: Yes
- Max Lives: Off
- Weapon Restriction: Off
We’re also pleased to announce the game’s release on the Microsoft Store, complete with dedicated server support as well. So, if you’re a vet looking to relive launch day or a newcomer curious what the fuss is all about, it’s a good day to venture into Enemy Territory.