Tackling Hell itself is exhausting work for those of us without the DOOM Slayer’s unquenchable rage and seemingly infinite stamina. Thankfully, our partners at G FUEL concocted a Spicy Demon’ade energy formula to help DOOM fans power through another day of slaying demons, spreadsheets or any other evils that get in their way.
Because this is the Slayers Club, we took to the UAC mess hall and crafted some unique concoctions using this DOOMified drink mix. Have your own idea for G FUELed creation worthy of the Slayer? Show what you’ve come up with to our official DOOM Twitter account so we can check out your incredible concoctions!
Confection of Sin Lemon Cookies
This old-fashioned homemade classic comes with a not-so-old-fashioned twist, boosting the lemony flavors with G FUEL energy. Soft without being all crumbly, these treats are the perfect reward for a successful Nightmare run. Also, everyone loves a Slayer who can bake. Everyone.
- G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cookie sheet
- Wire cooling rack
- Preheat the oven to 400° and crank out some jams or something – standing around silently in the kitchen is depressing.
- Mix 1 scoop of G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade with 12oz cold water and set aside 1/3 cup for the batter and ½ cup for brushing on later. The rest? Well you can pour those out in memoriam of the many, many demons you’ve slain or down it for some extra baking energy.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Separately combine the flour and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture, slowly dosing in the 1/3 cup of Spicy Demon’ade concentrate and beating well. (This is where that baking energy comes in handy.)
- Place rounded globs of the batter onto an ungreased baking sheet. Teaspoon-sized pieces will yield great results, but you can go larger for a softer, thicker cookie. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes and then set on wire racks, (12 minutes if you go the thicc route). Brush the baked cookies with the 1/2 cup of Demon’ade, sprinkle with sugar and let cool. For extra presentation, score with a fork before baking or sprinkle a light dusting of paprika or cayenne pepper. It’s your life, do what comes naturally.
NOTE: Exercise caution when handling kitchen implements. A serving of G FUEL (1 scoop) contains approximately 140mg of caffeine. Consult a physician before consuming G FUEL if you are pregnant, nursing, sensitive to caffeine, have a medical condition, high blood pressure or heart issues.