Tackling Hell itself is exhausting work for those of us without the DOOM Slayer’s unquenchable rage and seemingly infinite stamina. Thankfully, our partners at G FUEL concocted a Spicy Demon’ade energy formula to help DOOM fans power through another day of slaying demons, spreadsheets or any other evils that get in their way.
Because this is the Slayers Club, we took to the UAC mess hall and crafted some unique concoctions using this DOOMified drink mix. Have your own idea for G FUELed creation worthy of the Slayer? Show what you’ve come up with to our official DOOM Twitter account so we can check out your incredible concoctions!
Vitamin (UA)C Smoothie
Supercharge your body with this sweet, tangy and just a tad spicy blend of nutritious fruits. On top of the energy boost from the Spicy Demon’ade, this drink is absurdly abundant in vitamin C and antioxidants. Toss in a few extra ingredients for added protein and you’ve got a refreshing smoothie perfect for preparing for (or recovering from) a rigorous day of demon-slaying!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1 whole kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade
- Approximately 6-7 ice cubes GEAR:
- Mix the G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade with approx. 8-10 oz. cold water
- In a blender, add the ice, fruit and Demon’ade concentrate. (For an optional boost of protein, add ½ cup chia seeds or low-fat Greek yogurt.)
- Blend until smooth. Add any leftover G FUEL concentrate to the mixture if it starts to stick to the sides of the blender.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately. Garnish with any leftover fruit if you’re feeling like a fancy person.
NOTE: Exercise caution when handling sharp kitchen implements. A serving of G FUEL (1 scoop) contains approximately 140mg of caffeine. Consult a physician before consuming G FUEL if you are pregnant, nursing, sensitive to caffeine, have a medical condition, high blood pressure or heart issues.