Tackling Hell itself is exhausting work for those of us without the DOOM Slayer’s unquenchable rage and seemingly infinite stamina. Thankfully, our partners at G FUEL concocted a Spicy Demon’ade energy formula to help DOOM fans power through another day of slaying demons, spreadsheets or any other evils that get in their way.
Because this is the Slayers Club, we took to the UAC mess hall and crafted some unique concoctions using this DOOMified drink mix. Have your own idea for G FUELed creation worthy of the Slayer? Show what you’ve come up with to our official DOOM Twitter account so we can check out your incredible concoctions!
This DOOMified take on agua fresca marries the cooling qualities of cucumber and mint with the citrusy tang of lime juice and Spicy Demon’ade. Serve over ice for the ultimate refresher of your mind, body and shields!
- 5 cucumbers (medium size)
- 3 limes
- 1 bunch mint
- G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade
- Ice GEAR:
- Strainer or mesh sieve
- Mix the G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade with 12 oz. cold water. Pick off the mint leaves from the stems.
- Zest the limes, then chop into quarters and juice them until you’ve gathered about ½ cup of fresh lime juice.
- Peel the cucumber and chop into manageable pieces.
- In a blender, puree the cucumbers for approximately 5 minutes or until eeeeextremely smooth. Like, ‘late night piano jazz’ smooth.
- Strain the blended cucumbers over a pitcher with the sieve.
- In the pitcher of cucumber juice, add ice, lime juice, G FUEL mixture and mint leaves, mixing thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- Serve chilled with a cucumber wheel and sprinkle of lime zest. Put on some shades, things are about to get real cool.
NOTE: Exercise caution when handling sharp kitchen implements. A serving of G FUEL (1 scoop) contains approximately 140mg of caffeine. Consult a physician before consuming G FUEL if you are pregnant, nursing, sensitive to caffeine, have a medical condition, high blood pressure or heart issues.