You may have noticed when playing BATTLEMODE that certain players have a variety of different borders surrounding their Nameplate and Profile Icons. That’s because there’s a system that updates after every match completed depending on their performance and accomplishments. There are three parts to this system:
- BATTLEMODE Streak Border
- DOOM Level
BATTLEMODE Streak Border
Changes the border around your player card depending on the number of games won in the last five matches. There are six levels in total:
- Stone – The player has won 0 of their last 5 games
- Bronze – The player has won 1 of their last 5 games
- Silver – The player has won 2 of their last 5 games
- Gold – The player has won 3 of their last 5 games
- Diamond – The player has won 4 of their last 5 games
- Slayer – The player has won 5 of their last 5 games
Players are awarded new Profile Icon borders the more they progress. Higher levels of progression have higher quality borders.
- Every 10 DOOM levels the player is awarded a new border.
- Players receive DOOM Level XP every time they reduce the infestation meter. This is approximately 1 DOOM Level for every mission if the infestation is completely removed.
- Players also receive DOOM Level XP in BATTLEMODE.
- There are 250 DOOM Levels to complete.
Boosters allow players to gain bonus XP when linked with other players. Add up to three players as a Booster, and when they earn XP, you too are granted bonus XP!
- To enable a Booster, launch the game and navigate to the Social menu.
- From there, click a player and select “Add Booster”. Now when that player earns XP ingame, you will also be given some XP.
- To claim this XP, go to the Main Menu and click “Events”.
- There you will see a “Claim Boosted XP” button. Click this to redeem your bonus XP!
Looking to earn some extra XP? Check our Events page for the latest Weekly Challenges and here for our BATTLEMODE guide.