Tackling Hell itself is exhausting work for those of us without the DOOM Slayer’s unquenchable rage and seemingly infinite stamina. Thankfully, our partners at G FUEL concocted a Spicy Demon’ade energy formula to help DOOM fans power through another day of slaying demons, spreadsheets or any other evils that get in their way.
Because this is the Slayers Club, we took to the UAC mess hall and crafted some unique concoctions using this DOOMified drink mix. Have your own idea for G FUELed creation worthy of the Slayer? Show what you’ve come up with to our official DOOM Twitter account so we can check out your incredible concoctions!
We kick up the tried-and-true combo of mint and watermelon with a hit of G FUEL, adding extra citrus and extra energy to help stay refreshed (and battle the legions of Hell). Even better? There are fewer ingredients than can be counted on one hand. Truly, brevity is the soul of, uh, quenching thirst.
- ½ fresh watermelon
- Mint (approx. 12 leaves)
- G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade
- Sliced lemon for garnish
- Strainer or mesh sieve
- Chop the watermelon into small chunks, removing any seeds if present. (Don’t sweat separating the seeds too much as we’ll be using a strainer later.)
- Combine 3-4 scoops of G FUEL Spicy Demon’ade with 2 liters of water, chopped watermelon and mint.
- Puree ingredients in a blender. (This may need to be done in batches depending on the amount of ‘melon you’re doing through.)
- Allow the pureed mixture to steep for 10 minutes before straining though a fine mesh sieve and let rest in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled with ice; garnish with a lemon slice
NOTE: Exercise caution when handling sharp kitchen implements. A serving of G FUEL (1 scoop) contains approximately 140mg of caffeine. Consult a physician before consuming G FUEL if you are pregnant, nursing, sensitive to caffeine, have a medical condition, high blood pressure or heart issues.